We collect and process Personal Data that Users provide to us when they contact us via various communication tools such as e-mail or social media for job applications, investment opportunities, gathering information, sharing an investment proposal, or subscribing to our newsletter.
The Personal Data we collect may include:
- Users' contact information includes full name, email address, mobile phone number, and address.
- Users' education, occupation and professional qualifications, diplomas/certificates, and references.
- Users' postings on any social media applications and services that we provide.
- Users' account security credentials, such as username and passwords.
- KYC information documentation as required by Anti-Money laundering directives and legislation and, if applicable, additional information for any individual regarded as a politically exposed person.
- Users' device and its software information such as Users' IP address, browser type, Internet service provider ("ISP"), platform type, device type, operating system, date and time stamp, and a unique ID that allows us to uniquely identify Users' browser, mobile device or account, and other such information.
- Information about the way Users use our website, such as; the site from which Users came and the site to which User is going when they leave our Website, the pages Users visit, the links Users click, how frequently Users access the Website, and other actions Users take on the Website.
- User's communication preferences.
- Other similar information.
More detailed information can be provided on request. ACT Venture Partners does not collect, process or store any sensitive Personal Data such as race, membership in a trade union, religion, sexual preferences, etc.
We encourage you to carefully read this Privacy Notice. From time to time, we may need to update this Privacy Notice regarding internal and external changes in Personal Data Management. In the event that the Privacy Notice will materially and/or substantially change, we will actively inform you of this change and provide you with the new version of the Privacy Notice, which will always be available on www.act-vc.com.